PaYang
105 G. Street
Marshall, MN 56258
Phone: (507) 929-0765
E-mail: yang_gurl750@hotmail.com
April 8, 2008
Ekquisite Marketing
Queens Street
New York City, NY 25468
To Whom It May Concern:
I am enclosing my resume in response to your advertisement that is currently running on your website, for a position in marketing. In my enclosed resume you'll find that my skills and abilities would qualify me for the position.
Being in Business Professional of America I was able to learn many skills from the business filed. As president of Business Professional of America for my chapter, I had the opportunity to lead meeting, hold fundraising, and worked on community services with my chapter.
I had a chance to take an independent study that allowed me to run the school’s store. With this additional experience, I was able to gained more experience in marketing area. I learned the importance of marketing, working with the customers, and being organize.
I hope to have opportunity to meet you for an interview to discuss my qualification. Please feel free to contact me at the addresses above. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Pa Yang
Enclose