When I was a freshman, I took a career survey and found out that marketing was my match career. Apparently after that, I researched the career and realized I had an interest in this. Ever since then marketing appeal to me because I believe that it will test my skills and my creative side.
Through my years I have taken many classes and joining activities to help improve my knowledge in the marketing filed. I also had the opportunity to join an organization, Business Professional of America and was able to be exposed to the full ranges of marketing experiences. Working at a food store for three years as a cashier and a pay clerk have help me developed importance skills. I’ve learned to work with customer and deal with their problems. Being president for Business Professional of America, I was able to run the school’s store. Managing the store I learned to market the products, talked and worked with the wholesaler, and organized invoices.
I feel that this is the right career choice for me and because I enjoy the creativeness, marketing, and challenging aspects of it. My goal is work in the marketing industry and to be able to expand my knowledge in the filed.
I should be chose for the job, because I have many of the skills that can be an assist to your company. I am a very dedicating person, if I were to be given a task I'll see to it that that'll be done right.